Tuesday, April 23, 2013

WIW via Instagram

Lately I have been no good at sharing my outfit posts here on SK.
I also have failed at even getting dressed...more then twice a week.
My daily ensemble consists mostly of...yoga pants, a sports bra and some random shirt...
usually of Mr. Kitteh.
 
There have been a few times that I have recorded my outfit Via IG.
Instagram is where I hang out.
If you want to see what I am doing...I am usually spamming your feed with my life.
Crafts, shopping goodies, makeup, kids, sports...more sports...and an occasional outfit.
 
Lets take a look at my outfits lately.
 maxi: Maurices
vest: Maurices
top: Goowill (Gap)
 
maxi: Walmart
top: Target
vest: Maurices
headwrap: Cowboy Glitz Boutique in my town

jacket: Goodwill
top: Goodwill
jeans: Walmart
necklace: Ebay

jacket: Goodwill (Nike)
hat: Tillys
tank: Target
yoga pants: Walmart
 
Why are my photos sideways? Because that is the only way to capture my whole outfit.
 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your maxi skirts, especially the one in the second photo! That one will be so fab in the summer for nautical looks!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete