Monday, April 1, 2013

Makeup Monday {Little Mermaid} Makeup Look feat.Jesse's Girl Cosmetics

Welcome beauties to Makeup Monday! I hope you all are enjoying this link up and have found some new bloggers to love. I know Maria and I sure have.

When we first announce the Disney Princess Makeup Look challenge I mentioned that I really wanted to create a Little Mermaid look. Due to crazy hormonal breakouts I failed at that challenge. I recreated a Little Mermaid Mani/Pedi on my daughter instead. Well since then my thiz-face has cleared up a bit. So I wanted to finally be able to share that look with you.

I used my favorite drugstore pigments. Jesse's Girl Cosmetics, found at Rite Aid or Via the Jesse's Girl WEBSITE.



Lid: Jesse's Girl Eye Shadow Insurance Primer and Ultra Violet
Crease: Flambe...blended out
Lower Lashline: Majestic Green
Inner Crease: Sunstone (BEAUTIFUL color!)

I really wanted to challenge myself to use a red shadow for this look. Using Flambe as a definition color worked best for me.

I am in no way affiliated with Jesse's Girl Cosmetics. All products are purchased by me for personal use. I just really get a lot of joy out of creating looks with them. I belive you will too. Check, check, check them out!

Have you signed up for the Makeup Monday Newsletter? If not, head on over HERE and jot your pretty little name down. Stay up to date on our challenges and get the inside scoop on current and upcoming giveaways. We promise not to spam your inbox. This is just a 1/2x a month deal, especially for you. WHY? Because we want you to get the latest and greatest!

Last week I really loved some of the links you guys shared with us! Thank you to everyone who linked up their posts, tweeted, Facebooked and IG the linky. AH_MAZ_ING...
you.is.amazing!


Now for the link up. Just a reminder you do not have to be a blogger to share your beauty posts. Link up your Flicker, Instagram, Facebook or Youtube. Please remember this is a beauty related linky party only. Do you have a beauty review? Mani-Pedi idea? Makeup Look? Product regrets? Tutorials? Haul? Share them, we want to see.

RULES:
1. Link to a specific Blog Post, not your entire blog 
2. Please grab a button or link back to Maria or myself.
3. Follow Agape Love Designs & Shabby Kitteh via GFC and or Bloglovin
 
4.* Tweet about this linky using hashtag #MakeupMonday
Tag @mariagridley & @shabbykitteh
*Not Mandatory but appreciated
 
 


ShabbyKitteh





2 comments: