Monday, March 25, 2013

Makeup Monday {Challenge} 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty

Hey girl hey! Welcome to Makeup Monday. Today we are have a fun challenge for you. Something to think about. We are stepping outside of the box with this challenge and wanting to know more about your beauty personality. We have all heard about the 7 deadly sins right? Well we are asking you what your 7 deadly sins of beauty are. Ekk I had a lot of fun with this challenge. Made me think about all my products.


Challenge Questions!

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
My most expensive beauty item that I own is my Lorac Pro Palette. Which I LOVE!
My least expensive beauty item would be my E.L.F Clear mascara. Or any other E.L.F and Wet N Wild product since those are the cheapest on the market...and best bet for your buck.

2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
My Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette. GAH...this was a monthly favorite for a while, until I found out it was the culprit behind my breakouts. I love it for under my eyes...anywhere else on my face is DANGER!

3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
My Milani Baked Blushes. So beautiful...I love them the most in the summer. They have shimmer in them and make my half breed skin look fabulous. Plus the packaging is adorable. Don't you love buying cute products?

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Lip Liner...any in general. I always forget...or I am just lazy. Mostly lazy.

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Mascara. I never leave home without it. My favorite mascara is Physicians Formula. I switch out all my other mascaras but I always have a coat of PF on.


6. LUST: What beauty products do you want the most?
Urban Decay Vice Palette! That blue shadow is speaking sweet nothings to me. But I never buy it. I hold it and caress it...but never give in to the temptation. Probably because I don't need it. But I will get you my pretty...if it is the last thing I do...*throws head back and cackles*

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
Essie Polishes. I love nail polish and Essie has some great colors. Like Trophy Wife...I really want that color but it is always sold out! I feel like a bottle of nail polish is a fun gift to get, inexpensive and is a little "hey I was thinking about you"...
 
What do you think? Did you participate in the challenge? If so we would love to hear about it.
This linky is open to Beauty related posts only. Share your Mani/Pedi posts, hauls, pictorials, tutorials, hate it/love its, reviews and beauty looks. Don't blog...link up your Instagram, Flicker, Facebook or You Tube channel. We are open to it all.
 
If you are new to Makeup Monday here are a few Rules...
 
1. Link to a specific Blog Post, not your entire blog
If you do not have a blog, feel free to link to an instagram or flicker photo!
2. Please grab a button or link back to Maria or I
3. Follow Agape Love Designs & Shabby Kitteh
4.* Tweet about this linky using hashtag #MakeupMonday
Tag @mariagridley & @shabbykitteh
*Not Mandatory but appreciated

Please be kind and visit on TWO or more links.
Let's make new friends.

Want to stay in the loop of all the happenings with Makeup Monday?
Sign up for our News Letter...no spammy here!
Only up to date info on Giveaways, Challenges and hi-lights!
 

ShabbyKitteh
 
 




2 comments:

  1. Nail polish is definitely one of the best gifts :)

    xo
    Ange

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?!? I try and pick up polish for my friends when I find a good one...everyone loves polish.

      Delete