Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Bold Color Spring Makeup Look

Hey Friends! Since the weather has been colder I have been sticking to darker eye makeup, occasional pop of color here and there. Last week I decided to step out of my routine and play with a bold pop of color. The sun was shinning and it just felt right.

Rummaging through my makeup stash I found my long lost friend. My BH Costmetics Party Girl Palette. I used the neutral colors a bunch when I first got it last summer. There is a pink #4 in this palette that I LOVE! It has a bit of gold shimmer in it and looks amazing on. I knew I really wanted to use that color and a mint green. (#1) Then everything starting falling into place. You must know already I love a good pop of teal (#2 and combined with a blue for dimension)...pretty much anywhere in my life. Naturally I would add some sort to my makeup.

This is what I came up with...


 Linking this look up with this weeks Makeup Monday Linky Party!
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look! The subtle pink really gives so much depth. SO pretty, and girl I love Blue on you! So Gorgeous. ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photo is so so clear what camera do you use :) I love this look :) Nina from Ninas Bargain Beauty following you now :) thanks for followin me

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should do a tutorial on how to apply eye makeup... I'm so bad at it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, thats a good look! I also love doing my eye shadow! The colours you used look great :)
    You now have a new follower :) x
    Feel free to come check out my blog to...

    www.cosmeticallycreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete